Smarter use of Social Capital can…
The Rise of ‘UnSociable Capital’
We live however, in a world of growing ‘UnSociable Capital’.
Our society is increasingly atomised and insular becoming a ‘Me’ rather than ‘We’ world. We are not against new developments in technology and economic and social change that make life easier, more comfortable, or more self-indulgent. We need to recognise they have an impact, cost and consequences for social relationships and wider communal good. And you need to do something now to manage and redress the balance and how it impacts on your world.
A Range of Solutions to Help Transform How You Manage Social Capital
Which of These 4 Types Are You When it Comes to Social Capital
- Not aware
- No realization of impact
- No inclination to act
- Know what you want to do, but don’t know how to do it
- Need a partner to enable you to be more Social Capital enabled
- Instinctively feel you need to do something
- But don’t know what to do or where to start
- Need a partner to enable you to start your journey to be Social Capital enabled
- Know what you want and how to do it but willing to learn new things and listen to new idea to be even better
- Welcome a partner to extend your Social Capital capabilities
Grow Social Capital is a not-for-profit social enterprise. We are a talented team with:
- Original insights, skills, processes and talents and experience of transforming how we manage Social Capital
- New thinking and doing in using Values and Narrative-led change, Community capacity-building and management, Social Capital PR & Communications
- Real-world delivery of pilot projects
- Seeking to make a profound contribution to society
- Committed to sharing new tools and best practice
“We have a saying, ‘you can’t do a Mexican by yourself'. If you want to create waves of change you need to collaborate effectively with other people through Social Capital. And that together we are stronger.
Can we help you?